Welcome to Thinking Cap Educational Services
We Go Beyond Tutoring
We provide customized, research based educational therapy and academic support to students who are struggling with suspected or diagnosed learning and attention differences such as dyslexia, ADHD, and auditory processing deficits. We use an Orton-Gillingham philosophy of instruction with all our students which is considered the “gold standard” in working with struggling students.
All our services are available in Bozeman and across Gallatin County. In addition, we offer psycho-educational assessment as a part of remediation planning or as a stand alone service. Both families and schools can benefit from our services.
Click on the appropriate tab above to learn more about
Thinking Cap Educational Services or check out our
frequently asked questions page.
“What’s the difference between Thinking Cap and a tutor?”
That’s the biggest questions we get here at Thinking Cap. We developed this little cartoon to help you understand how we go beyond tutoring.
Educational Therapist/Learning Specialist
- Serves children with learning/attention differences including dyslexia and ADHD
- Creates customized, goal driven learning plans to guide each session
- Highly trained professionals skilled in identifying and remediating learning and attention differences
- Serves any child struggling with academics
- Gives homework help based on the goals of the classroom teacher
- Is generally a concerned classroom teacher or college student who may have some understanding of learning differences