Welcome to Thinking Cap Educational Services
“We go beyond tutors and tutoring.”
We provide customized, research based educational therapy and academic support to students who are struggling with suspected or diagnosed learning and attention differences such as dyslexia, ADHD, and auditory processing deficits. All our services are available in Bozeman and across Gallatin County. Both families and schools can benefit from our services. We also offer psycho-educational assessment as a part of remediation planning or as a stand alone service.
Click on the appropriate tab above to learn more about Thinking Cap Educational Services.
“What’s the difference between a Thinking Cap Learning
Specialist/Educational Therapist and a tutor?”
That’s the biggest questions we get here at Thinking Cap. We developed this little cartoon to help you understand how we go beyond tutors and tutoring.
Educational Therapist/Learning Specialist
- Serve children with learning/attention differences including dyslexia and ADHD
- Create customized, goal driven learning plans to guide each session
- Highly trained professionals skilled in identifying and remediating learning and attention differences
- Serve any child struggling with academics
- Give homework help based on the goals of the classroom teacher
- Is generally a concerned classroom teacher or college student who may have some understanding of learning differences